1. From his childhood he is interested in study of plants. He used to maintain herbarium album during his school studies. Where ever he goes he used to carry the album and collects the interested plants, leaves, flowers & describe their botanical features. He studied botany during higher secondary course practically.
2. After joining PPC pre-professional course in medical college, the subjects were English, botany, advanced botany, zoology, chemistry, physics. Which are all non medical subjects. He studied the botany practically in details. And the nature of plants all type of plants algae, fungi etc.
3. During further studies, he studied microbiology, virology, fumgology, micro-biological techniques like, culture of fungus, bacteria, culture medium, sterilized techniques, antiseptic technique andrelated activities.
4. As a doctor, surgeon, orthopedic surgeon, with vast experience of surgical techniques known all about sterility, pasteurization, auto clauing, chemical sterilization, various methods of sterilization, antiseptic and antiseptic techniques. He is the person who operate on the patient without any infection, is better than any other scientist who only handles the plant tissue. He with this background knowledge incorporated all the techniques of a surgeon and operation theatre technique, in the field of mushroom cultivation. He is able to grow mushrooms and perform tissue culture more efficiently when compared to other scientist.
5. As he is interested in cooking and practically preponed many mouth-watering recipes, he knows how to handle these mushroom for the people choice. He know what type of recipes are suitable to which type of people or patient. He can prepare the recipes suitable to all types of people and types of recipes suitable to patients of various diseases
6. As qualified as diabetologist and nutritionist, he knows how to formulate the recipes suitable to people suffering from DM, HTN, heart disease, cancer patients with less of immunity, chronic constipation and obesity. Knows how to prepare recipes for pregnant women, malnourished children, etc.
7. As a diabetologist specialist any nutritionist he can easily convince the benefits of mushroom consumption. He can encourage the doctors community to prescribe mushroom in their diet and also formulate some mushroom recipes suitable to DM, HTN, and unconscious patients and encourage doctors to prescribe them by stocking these products in medical stores to the hospitals
8. As a senior doctor & retired commissioner M & H who aquitance with many sections of society, doctors, engineers, police, military, civil services and politician. He can easily market among these sections. Marketing of mushrooms is easy among the educate people. He can catch the canteens of these section of people
9. With the experience and wide knowledge in the field of mushroom he can guide the people who cultivate mushrooms, better he fill guide in setting up of mushroom project to marketing of mushrooms in each every step.
10. He is having well equipped sterile operation theatre complete in his HUMAN TOUCH HOSPITAL at rajendranagar. He is easier for him to prepare spawn with good success, no need of any agriculture specialist in this aspect.
11. He also proposes to engage one senior agriculture/horticulture scientist to back up in case of any guidance or doubts regarding the process. He proposes to re-guest such scientists in government setup to guide and supervise the project on honoranium with constant supervision and guidance by the person experienced in mushroom production, processing and marketing procedure, one can easily make the project successful and increase the awareness and consumption of mushrooms by the people. He becomes role model in promoting mushrooms was an organics, non-dangerous, healthy nutrient vegetable in the population.